I. Theme: Nanchang Wanda cultural tourism city (dolphin import)
II. Case overview:
1. Customs declaration: 4006 (Changbei Airport)
2. Operation date: June 2016
3. Type of import: Nanchang Wanda cultural tourism city and a company in Beijing compete. Postal aviation undertakes the charter flight to import ten dolphins (six in Nanchang and four in Beijing) from Japan. Nanchang customs operates the import of such large living animals for the first time.
4. Transportation route: Osaka, Japan Nanchang (Changbei Airport) - Beijing (Beijing customs area) according to the customs warehouse receipt management, if the route is Osaka, Japan Beijing Nanchang, it can be operated, because 4. Problems encountered:
(1) Nanchang (Changbei Airport) is not a class I port and cannot be transferred to Beijing (Beijing customs area). Nanchang flying to Beijing is an inland transportation. However, according to the commodity inspection regulations, dolphins are subject to import inspection. If it is an inland transportation commodity inspection, ten dolphins must be inspected and quarantined in Nanchang, and four of Beijing must also be declared in Nanchang.
(2) The customs clearance of four dolphins in Beijing has been handled in Beijing, but the Beijing customs clearance can not be used for customs declaration in Nanchang.
(3) At that time, one route had been approved. Due to the restrictions of various regulations of customs and commodity inspection, it was impossible to operate. To complete this task, only two routes could be approved again, and two airplanes could be used. All costs of the enterprise would be multiplied.
(1) Customs: two bills of lading are issued from Japan, namely, Osaka Nanchang (Changbei Airport) and Osaka Beijing (Beijing customs area). Nanchang customs and Beijing Customs respectively check and annotate and declare customs respectively, successfully completing the first case of stopping from class II ports.
(2) Commodity inspection: Nanchang commodity inspection only quarantine six dolphins in Nanchang, four dolphins in Beijing do not get off the plane, only do dolphin water and part of the cabin disinfection.
(3) Ground operation: the whole operation time is shortened by driving the transport vehicle directly to the cabin, loading and adding water.
According to the actual situation of the enterprise, our company actively communicated with the customs and commodity inspection, put forward the scheme of never operating, which was strongly supported by the General Administration of customs, Nanchang customs and Nanchang Commodity Inspection Bureau. It not only achieved zero death of ten dolphins, but also greatly reduced the cost of the enterprise, and completed the successful cases of two ports and one charter plane.